Three Abstractions


Trying out figure combined with abstract structure.

A image excluding the figures

An image with small figures in landscape on the lower left side.

Here are 3 drawings I've done recently which I first thought would be for working out what would surround figures in larger drawings. As I've worked on them I have seen a connection to a book I had started a month ago called The First Three Minutes by Stephen Weinberg. Its goal is to lay out to a layman what is thought to have happened during the first three minutes of the creation of the universe. I think there have been some recent discoveries that have added to its premise but the core of the books information has stayed the same. The drawing are starting to turn into depictions of some of the books subject matter. I'll have to see how the momentum of the pieces goes in terms of adding figures or not.

Comments

Popular Posts